Show Connector Trails
For more detailed information on trails, see Connector Trails above.
Watch for GOAT signs!
Join the Quad Cities' Park and Recreation Departments for the annual Get Out And Trail (GOAT) ride! Explore QC trails with family and friends on the Saturday of Mother’s Day weekend. Travel the trails on both sides of the Mississippi from 9 AM-1PM and drop by the hosted GOAT Stops for refreshments and activities. This is a free event sponsored by the Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, and Moline Park and Recreation Departments and no registration is needed.
Bike, hike, walk, or roll; it doesn't matter how, just Get Out And Trail this May for Bike Month!
Bike Safety Reminder:
- Cyclists must ride single file on the right, pass on the left, and sound a warning upon approach and passing of other users.
- All dogs must be leashed and under control. Animal waste must be collected and disposed of properly.
- Trail users should be no more than two abreast and individuals should not stand on the path to visit.
- Respect all private property and other land around you.
- Always wear protective equipment appropriate for your activity including helmets for cyclists.
- Minors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
Please act in a reasonable, courteous manner when using the trails!
GOAT is hosted by the Quad Cities' Park and Recreation Departments. For more information, contact:
Big Island River Conservancy District
2528 58th Ave W
Milan, IL 61264
Phone: (309) 787-2795