QC Trails has published the information contained in this site for informational purposes only. You may freely search, view, download, and print the documents and information contained on this site for personal and non-commercial purposes only, which is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. The information contained in this site is the exclusive property of QC Trails’ partner organizations and any respective copyright owners. The content, code, design, and graphics of this site may not be published, posted, reproduced, or redistributed by third-parties without the express written consent of QC Trails.
The map and description posted for each trail is for general information only and does not necessarily reflect the trail status at the time of use, or the actual local trail conditions you may encounter. The trail status was reviewed and approved by the land owner or manager at the time of posting on QC Trails. Trail status may vary with changing conditions such as temperature, weather, construction, type of terrain, and usage. Any noted signs or landmarks are listed only for your convenience, and there is no guarantee that they will be there at any given time.
I understand that trail use can be a hazardous activity that has risks resulting for accident or physical exertion. I agree, as a consideration of, and in consideration for being permitted to use QC Trails and all content provide herein, to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks, inherent or not inherent, whether during the preparation, use or travel to or from the trail.
Based on such assumption of risk, I hereby irrevocably release and hold harmless Bi-State Regional Commission (QC Trails’ administrator), its employees, subcontractors, sponsors, agents, successors, heirs, assigns, affiliates, principals, owners, and legal representatives from all claims, rights, demands, or actions which I or my successors, heirs or assigns may have in connection with damages or injuries to persons or property should they occur
GENERAL SITE USE
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
• Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
• Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
• Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
• Contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
• Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
• Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
• Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
• Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
• Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by QC Trails;
• Redistribute any content, including data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
• Intentionally alter the format in which site data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
• Embed or import any site data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation episode index systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by QC Trails.
Breach of these terms will result in the removal of your account, server bans, and possible legal action.
Please hike, walk, run, ski and ride safely. Respect the land and be courteous to those you encounter. And enjoy your time on the trail.