From downtown Davenport, take West River Drive/IA-461/US-61-Business west and turn right on 110th Ave. Look for Gate 3 one mile down the road on your right, and turn in to find the Park Headquarters.
- 4 Lakes (2 with boat ramps and handicap accessible fishing docks) offer a great opportunity to fish for bass, bluegill, crappie, and channel catfish
- Sand beach that offers volleyball, food concessions, fenced children's area, and certified lifeguards for your safety
- Paddle Boat rentals offer a leisurely way to see the park and get some great excercise
- 2 modern campgrounds, with everything from non-electric to full-hookups, make it ideal for tents and RV's
- 24 hole championship disc golf course
- 5 reservable picnic shelters, with playgrounds, volleyball, and horseshoes, are available to rent for family outings or company picnics
- Variety of mowed trails for those interested in hiking, biking, or just enjoying nature
Operating Hours & Seasons
- Summer Hours: 6AM - 10:30PM
- Winter Hours: 7AM - Dusk (Early November - April)
You may reach the West Lake Park Office directly at (563) 328-3281.
Visit Scott County Conservation Board online for more information and a downloadable map or contact: