Show Connector Trails
Addresses for each of the Born Learning Trails in the Quad Cities:
- Buffalo Park – 1115 Chestnut Street, Buffalo. Between the two playgrounds.
- Camden Park – Highway 67 & Milan Beltway, Milan. Located between the baseball diamond and the disc golf course.
- Fairmount Pines Housing Complex – 4205 N Fairmount Street, Davenport.
- Family Museum – 2900 Learning Campus Drive, Bettendorf.
- Fejervary Park – 1800 W. 12th Street, Davenport. Located inside the Learning Center.
- Summer Hours: 10AM - 6PM (Tues-Fri), 12PM - 5PM (Sat-Sun), closed Monday.
- Marquette Park – 3200 N. Marquette Street, Davenport. Trail loops around the playground, with bathroom and water fountain nearby.
- Nahant Marsh – 4220 Wapello Avenue, Davenport. Behind the Education Center and accessible when the center is closed.
- Skip-A-Long Child Development Services – 1609 4th Street, Rock Island. Between Skip-A-Long and Rauch Family Park.
A Born Learning Trail is a series of interactive signs that offer fun, active learning activities for young children (around ages 0 to 5) and their families. Activities include fun games such as hopscotch, count the number of flowers or colors nearby, identify shapes, colors, and various images painted on the ground, and more!