Show Connector Trails
Addresses for each of the Born Learning Trails in the Quad Cities:
- Buffalo Park – 1115 Chestnut Street, Buffalo. Between the two playgrounds.
- Camden Park – Highway 67 & Milan Beltway, Milan. Located between the baseball diamond and the disc golf course.
- Fairmount Pines Housing Complex – 4205 N Fairmount Street, Davenport.
- Family Museum – 2900 Learning Campus Drive, Bettendorf.
- Marquette Park – 3200 N. Marquette Street, Davenport. Trail loops around the playground, with bathroom and water fountain nearby.
- Nahant Marsh – 4220 Wapello Avenue, Davenport. Behind the Education Center and accessible when the center is closed.
- Skip-A-Long Child Development Services – 1609 4th Street, Rock Island. Between Skip-A-Long and Rauch Family Park.
A Born Learning Trail is a series of interactive signs that offer fun, active learning activities for young children (around ages 0 to 5) and their families. Activities include fun games such as hopscotch, count the number of flowers or colors nearby, identify shapes, colors, and various images painted on the ground, and more!
Born Learning is an initiative of Women United, of the United Way of the Quad Cities Area.
United Way of the Quad Cities Area
852 Middle Road, Suite 401
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Phone: (563) 355-4310